This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms on which you may use our website www.wosl.co.nz (Website). Use of our Website includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our Website.
The Website is operated by Wiri Oil Services Limited (we, us, or our). We are a limited liability company incorporated in New Zealand under company number 243680 and have our registered office at Ross Pauling & Partners Limited, E5, 27-29 William Pickering Drive, Albany, Auckland, 0632 , New Zealand.
By using our Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to abide by them. We reserve the right to change the Terms without advance notice by posting new Terms on our Website. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from using our Website. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make to the Terms.
If you have any questions, please Contact us.
1 Accessing our website
- Access to our Website is on a temporary basis, and we may amend the information on, or withdraw or suspend access to, our Website and/or the services on our Website without notice.
- You are responsible for arranging your own access to our Website and for ensuring that anyone that accesses our Website through your internet connection is aware of and complies with these Terms. You must not use any part of the materials on our Website for commercial purposes.
- You may print one copy and download extracts of any pages from our Website for personal reference only. You must not modify the hard or soft copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded from our Website. You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics from our Website without the accompanying text and without acknowledging the source of them.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website.
2 Prohibited uses
- You may use our Website only for lawful purposes and not in any way that breaches any applicable law or regulation. In addition, you may not use our Website:
- for harming or attempting to harm any individual;
- to send, receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the standards set out in section 2 below;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); and
- to create liability for or cause damage to us in any way.
- You will not reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell our Website (or part of it) in breach of any of the provisions in these Terms and will not access, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Website or any equipment or network on which our Website is stored or any software used in the provision of our Website.
3 Uploading material to our website
- If a feature allows you to upload material to our Website, or make contact with other users of our Website, then any contribution that you make must be accurate (where it states facts), genuinely held (where it states opinions) and comply with applicable law in New Zealand and in any country from which it is posted.
- You must not upload anything to our Website which:
- contains defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, or inflammatory, violent or sexually explicit material;
- promotes discrimination;
- infringes any intellectual property rights or is in breach of any obligation owed to a third party;
- is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- is (or could considered to be) threatening, cause annoyance, harassment, distress, embarrassment, alarm, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any other person or invade another’s privacy, or
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or give the impression that they come from us.
- We have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any material that you upload to our Website for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material uploaded by you constitutes a violation or breach of their rights.
- We will not be responsible for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our Website and we have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our Website.
4 Linking to our website and framing
- Our Website must not be framed on any other Website. You may link to our home page only, from a Website owned by you and that complies with the standards set out in 2, provided you do so legally. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists and any link must not damage our reputation or exploit it.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this permission without notice.
5 Our liability
- The materials posted on our Website are not intended to amount to advice on which you can rely. To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed by anyone on such materials.
- The material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, availability or completeness. To the extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by law;
- any liability whatsoever incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage; and
- loss of data, anticipated savings, profits, contracts, business (or business opportunity), income, revenue, goodwill, reputation, or wasted management time.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other harmful material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
6 Intellectual property rights
- Wiri Oil Services Limited trademarks are our trademarks. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and by treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- Our status (and that of any contributors) as author of material on our Website must be acknowledged.
7 Viruses and other offences
- You must not misuse our Website by knowingly or recklessly introducing viruses or other material which is malicious, harmful or which disrupt the current operation of our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
8 Suspension and termination
- We will determine, in our sole discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms by you and, in such cases, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including without limitation:
- withdrawal of your right to use our Website;
- removal of any material uploaded by you to our Website;
- legal proceedings or legal action against you; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these Terms.
9 Jurisdiction and applicable law
- These Terms and the use of our Website are governed by the law of New Zealand. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.